Sunday 12 May 2013

I want my jacket back

James Dean <3
Who doesn't LOVE leather/faux leather jackets! I think everyone in the world should have one. There are all kind of jackets, oversized, ultra skinny, with studs, with fur, with thousands of zippers, black ones, white ones, pink ones! and they're so practical, for every season, for every occasion. I think there's one jacket for everyone.

Punk's not dead
black studded jackets can make any dress rock and looks amazing in everyone!
Polyvore

Sexy Hunt 
Pieces that are more sofisticated yet strong and too hot.
Polyvore

Leather Rainbow
With one of these your outfits would look waaay brighter!
Polyvore

Do you like leather jackets?
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow on bloglovin!

xoxo,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL the studded ones and the colored ones! I would seriously own them all, if I could

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday you will you'll see! (:
      good look
      Andrea

      Delete